- How do I contact U3A in Bridgnorth about becoming a Member?
email us on email@example.com
We will contact you send you an Application Form and Welcome Leaflet.
- How do I join an Activity Group?
Come along to one of our monthly meetings and meet the Group Leaders
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How often does U3A meet?
We have a Monthly Meeting for all members. In addition the Activity Group meetings vary.
Some meet weekly, some monthly and our visits and trips take place throughout the year.
See Activity Groups for more details
- I don't want to take part in an Activity Group, can I still join U3A?
Yes, you are very welcome to attend our monthly meetings only.
At the meeting you will meet others, listen to an interesting Speaker and
enjoy and cup of tea or coffee
- Can I run my own Activity Group?
Yes, once you are a member we welcome new ideas for groups.
We will help you set your own group with all the help and guidance you need.
Please speak to a committee member we are keen to hear your ideas
- How do I join Bridgnorth and District U3A?